Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Watch My Weight Wednesdays

Have you ever been to busy to make a healthy lunch or dinner?  

My super easy healthy meal tip.
When preparing a healthy dinner cook a little extra to freeze for another day.  Measure all the ingredients...1/4 cup rice/pasta, 1-2 cup veggies, 4 oz protein.  What ever works with your meal planning!  Voila!  No more excuses!  You can eat healthy with just a little bit of planning ahead!

What are your goals this week? Let me know in the comment section!

Add your old or new post below with Linky! Can't wait to see all the helpful tips/recipes/stories you have!

Please link directly to your post and not your blog URL. Link back here so that everyone can join in the fun.  And don't forget after linking check back and visit some great blogs!  That why we are doing this!  To help each other succeed!  We can do this!

If you like what your reading please subscribe! click here!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Great goals, Angie! I know that's something I need to work on as well. It's so much easier to eat healthy when you plan ahead. Otherwise, you get home and you don't know what you're going to do for dinner or lunch the next day. Then you wind up going for the easiest thing available, which isn't always the healthiest choice.

My goals this week would be to make healthier choices for my meals as well. I also want to get back into going to the gym regularly on my days off from work.