Friday, May 7, 2010

Honest Scrap Award!

Thank you Kate at Mommy Monologues for the Honest Scrap Award! 
This is what I have to do: I have to share 10 random things about me then pass the award along to 10 other bloggers!

10 Random Things about me:  ?????
  1. What do you guys want to know?  Ask away!  I love answering your questions!
  2. I have a really cool apron and tea towel collection!
  3. I love the 80's and early 90's Movies!  They are the best!
  4. I love to read!  Novels, Parenting books, Cookbooks, and Picture books too!
  5. I can't dance...but do it all the time!
  6. I can't remember words to songs on the radio...so I make my own up to sing along!
  7. I don't know my phone #...So I have to ask my daughter for it if I am somewhere were I need it.
  8. I really enjoy card making...but have not made any for a long while.
  9. I am a DIY dreamer...I so wish I had the vision and the know how to create beautiful things with a lil paint and glue!
  10. I love getting Blog awards!  Even if they are like chain letters!  It makes me happy that people are enjoying my blog!  So Thank you very Much Kate! 

And the Award goes to.....
Trippy Momma at A Green Girl's Guide to Food and Life
Lis at An American Girl in Bristol
Debbi at Debbi Does Dinner... Healthy & Low Calorie 
Kitty at Developing Healthy Habits for a Healthy Me!
Danielle at The Crunchy Kitchen
Miss Fit
50 Cent of Your Love 

Enjoy your Awards!  I can't wait to learn some honest scrap from you all!

8 comments:

Tori Close said...

Hey Angie! I hope you will stop by and enter my Mother's Day Giveaway! :)

Have a great weekend!

Melissa said...

Awww, this is such a sweet award! Thank you! I'll be sure to pass it on as well. :)

And I completely agree with you about 80's and early 90's movies! Love them!

Sarah @ Dream in Domestic said...

Wow, thank you so much!!! What an honor! I'll be passing it on next week!

I definitely identify with you on most of those, except I like to think I can dance and just choose to do a really bad job of it. :)

Have a great weekend!

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Hmmmm... Now I have to think of 10 random things. It might take me awhile, thanks for the award though!

Miss Fit said...

Thank you!! My life is a collection of random happenstances!! I, too, make up words to songs or just bust out into a hum-a-long.

Trippy Momma said...

Thanks hun! I'll be sure to post this soon!

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

Love the facts about yourself. And, lol, as I'm typing this comment I'm looking at your picture of bruschetta. I know that as soon as I hit send that I'll be scrolling down to peek at your recipe.

I'm hooked! Love your blog. I'll be back.

Rachel

Juliana said...

Again, thanks for the award! I had fun thinking of facts!