Wednesday, May 19, 2010

This is me. Angie.

My Before & After Pictures


                                           


I used to be over weight.  With a lot of pushing and shoving and stubbornness I finally took the first step to make me healthy again.  Loosing the weight was the first step.  It was hard but once I got used to it..it became easier and the weight seemed to fall off!

So now the hard part.  How do I keep my weight healthy?  Due to vacations, holidays, weekends, and being a food lover this is very difficult for me. 
The first pic is what I look like today.  It was hard to post this pic, because this is the real me.  When it stands next to the two others I have very mixed emotions about it. 
And the "skinny" (middle)pic of me was taken on my Cuba vacation September 2009.  That Dress is a LeChateau size small!  I lost 75lbs!
My goal is to get back in this dress!
The last pic is of me in 2007.  

I hope you all come back on Wednesdays where I will give you all my updated goals and achievements!  And maybe join with me!
Go here to see the latest Watch My Weight Wednesdays!

13 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Nice job on the weight loss and trying to keep the motivation. I find that the hardest, keeping it up. I now KNOW how to do it, I just need to keep it up! Your blog is a great inspiration and fun to read so keep it up!

Priscilla said...

Wow thats a wonderful improvement! I am getting there. Hopefully!

Lisa - Fine Sweet Life said...

Angie, Your blog proves how healthy your frame of mind is now. Even a new follower like myself can tell! You've come so far, so don't be hard on yourself! You look great!! Sounds to me like you know exactly where you want to be and how to get there. I wish I could motivate you one tenth the amount that you motivate me to eat healthy! Congrats and luck!!!!

Kelly said...

I think this was very courageous of you, (not because you don't look beautiful in all of these photos) but because your real life image of yourself doesn't equal the one in the mirror. I know I am guilty of this!! In my mind's eye I still have my 20 yr old body!!!
I think its amazing what you have accomplished.
You should be so proud! I know I am of you!

Miss Fit said...

I'm on this journey with ya! Today my daughter told me I looked like a teenager. Well, actually that my small "sisters" resembled those of a teenager. I think this is a compliment?!

Kitty said...

Oh Angie...I can't believe those pants are a 22! I'm currently a 24...and you know whats sad? When I worked at HM...I got down to a 13 :( I have never ever been bigger then an 18 until I started school! I blame the fact I can't stop stress eating! But can I say...I wished I looked as good as you did as a 22?? Is that bad? :/ Anyways, I know I will lose the weight, I just have to find healthy solutions to my awful awful food!

jo said...

Great job Angie! I am amazed that you lost 75lbs!

Don't stress over it, and don't count calories..The good thing is we are heading into a time when it is easy to find veggies and yummy fruits...Just don't count calories..

sheila said...

Good Luck! YOU CAN DO IT! (over from the treehouse!)

Chantele said...

I'm glad I found your blog! My husband and I are getting ready to dive into all healthy eating and exercise!

Following you! :)
thefabulouslifeofchantele.blogspot.com

Lee-Ann said...

You look awesome! You can do it. All the best on your journey!

Mikki said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by today. I'll will be checking out the coffee substitute.

Great pictures. Way to go!!

Love your post on the Tahini paste too!

Chats the Comfy Cook said...

Good for you. Your attitude is what did this. You are such a positive person, at least now you are. You look great.

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said...

I know you can tell, but I honestly see no difference from the first pic to the middle pic! You look amazing!

Good job losing weight! Doesn't it feel great?!!!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!