Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lets have a SALAD Party!

I have been experimenting with making my own homemade salad dressings.   I loved this dressing with the leftover turkey that I put on my garden salad.  I am sure it would taste good with chicken too.  I just wish I had some spinach!  But as always I use what I have!

Homemade Salad Dressing!  


  • 1/4 cup POM Wonderful juice
  • 1 teaspoon lemon juice
  • 1/2 teaspoon sugar
  • 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
  • 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
  • 1/2 teaspoon dijon grainy mustard

Combine all ingredients in a small jar,  shake till mixed! Drizzle over salad!

This is the last week of the salad party.   Can't wait to see all your salad recipes!  You can post as many salads as you like!


2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Looks delicious by the way!

Tiffanee said...

I need to go and get some POM juice. This sounds very delicious. I have been into homemade salad dressing also. I am excited to check out the other salads linked up. Thanks!!