See my other Quick Bread Recipes for when you don't have time for yeast breads to rise!
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dry parsley
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 more teaspoon garlic powder
- Pre heat oven to 425.
- Mix flour, salt, garlic powder, parsley and baking powder.
- Pour in your milk and stir with a big spoon until you get a ball of dough that leaves the sides of the bowl. Gently knead the ball of dough right there in the bowl about 5 or 6 times.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out into a rectangle shape. If the edges get all scraggly then use your hands to press them back up into main rectangle. It doesn't have to be perfect.
- Butter you cookie sheet and sprinkle the second teaspoon of garlic powder into the pan.
- Lay your rectangle of dough onto the baking sheet on top of the garlic butter.
- Cut the rectangle into narrow strips.
- Bake at 425°, for 20 minutes.