This is another very easy and simple recipe that my kids love! Just don't tell my daughter there is onion in it. And 2 of the men who tried it couldn't figure out what the main ingredient was! Tastes a lot like squash!
1. Mix curry powder and vegetable stock in a pot.
2. Add onion, bananas and garlic to the pot.
3. Bring it to boil and then simmer for an hour stirring occasionally.
4. Put it all into a blender and mix until smooth.
5. Serve with naan breadand enjoy!
I am a stay at home mom of 2 teenagers. We are flexitarians. I love to cook and create in my kitchen and being healthy is very important to me! If you would like to contact me by email here is the address.