Monday, April 19, 2010

Thank you! Prolific Blogger Award!

I received the Prolific Blogger Award from Heather at Out Of The Box Into The Kitchen .  Thank you so much!

The origin of this award can be found here along with the rules. One of the rules is to pass it along to 7 fellow bloggers. 

So what is a prolific blogger Award? 
Written by the maker..."This award is to all those prolific bloggers, who read voraciously, blog tirelessly and have made the blogging community such a vibrant place. This award is in recognition of their achievements and their enthusiasm. They are the people who keep me going!"

These are the blogs I am awarding!

1. Jo at Jo's Health Corner.
2. Misty at Miss Fit.

9 comments:

jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jo said...

How funny that we were giving each other awards at the same time. Thanks for giving me such a great award!
Have a great day!

Stacey said...

Well thanks girl! I appreciate it!

Miss Fit said...

AWE!! Thanks so much! So, how do I accept this?? LOL!

Angie said...

You can just copy and paste it onto your blog.

Ally's Sweet and Savory Eats said...

Congrats on your award! Aren't they fun?

Melissa said...

Congrats on the award! Your blog is great, so it's absolutely deserved. :)

Miss Fit said...

Got it!!! Thank you!!!

Carrie said...

Aww, thank you, thank you, thank you! How nice! I'll really have to think about who to award... I'm awful at things like this so it may take me a little bit to come up with a list! Thanks, again! :o)