Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Watch My Weight Wednesday!

Today I am featuring Melissa from An American Girl in Bristol.  Melissa links up almost every week with awesome weight loss tips!  Please click on the below link and you will find some great weightloss tips!

101 Ways to Lose Weight Fast

________________________________________________________________________________ 

This is a blog hop!  Post your recipes, tips, and your weight loss stories!  It can be a new post or an older one that you would like to share.

Would you like to be a guest blogger?  Send me an email!

Add your old or new post below with Linky! I can't wait to see all the helpful tips/recipes/stories you have!
Please link directly to your post and not your blog URL. If you could please link back here, so that everyone can join in the fun!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Awww, thank you so much Angie! I came over to submit to the linky and you've already done that for me! Haha. :)

Tiffany - The Coconut Mama said...

I don't have any weight loss link to share this week =(. I will next week though. I'm going to be doing a 21 day sugar detox. I will be posting about it every week!

See ya next week!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristen said...

Hi Angie,

I am a follower of your blog and I love it. Stop by my blog, I have something for you in today's post!

http://bitsandpiecesstory.blogspot.com/

Kristen

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, neat and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always enjoy browsing your site.

- Norman

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd love to do another guest post sometime.

Also - you have won a blog award! Check it out here http://embracenutrition.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-first-blog-award.html

Christina said...

Thanks for the link up, I am going to look forward to this every week!

Julie said...

Good afternoon Angie. Here I am and thank you again for this blog hop. I wish I could always remember to do this but Wednesdays seem to escape sometimes without me even remembering.
I wasn't sure which post to link to this week so did the one that made me smile the most.
Take care and thank you again for this wonderful blog hop. God Bless!!