Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Watch My Weight Wednesday! Banana Smoothie!

Today I am going to share with you a very easy Banana smoothie recipe!  With my diet I try to get at least 2 servings of fruit in a day.  I love smoothies cause it make getting my fruit in so easy, and so tasty!
I always try to keep some banana's in my freezer.  I buy the half price banana's at the grocers...you know the ones that are starting to get brown spots.  So it so cheap!

Banana Smoothie Recipe
  • Half of a banana
  • 1 cup Almond Milk
  • 1 tsp Maple Syrup(optional)
  • Just a little bit of vanilla(optional)
  • as much as you like ice

Blend all till smooth!
Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________ 

This is a blog hop!  Post your recipes, tips, and your weight loss stories!  It can be a new post or an older one that you would like to share.

Would you like to be a guest blogger?  Send me an email!

Add your old or new post below with Linky! I can't wait to see all the helpful tips/recipes/stories you have!
Please link directly to your post and not your blog URL. If you could please link back here, so that everyone can join in the fun!

6 comments:

Tiffany - The Coconut Mama said...

Smoothies are great! I too freeze my bananas! Frozen bananas work great for banana bread too =)

I shared a link to my post today, because I mention a free e-book that has helped raise my body temperature. Low body temperature = slow metabolism. Once you raise your body temp, your metabolism starts to work efficiently and your body will shed extra weight.

Melissa said...

I love fruit smoothies! Such a healthy alternative to milk shakes or other high-calorie snacks. Thanks for sharing the recipe! :)

Priscilla said...

Looks very good! Also try coconut milk. :) It doesnt have a flavor and has medium-chain fatty acids. Its what I used to make my chocolate banana smoothies. (Dark chocolate cocoa powder *unsweetened, and coconut milk)

Angie said...

Hi Priscilla,

I love coconut milk! Your smoothie sounds so good! I will have to try it very soon! yummy!

Flourishing Networks said...

yum great recipes!!! love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Really like the smoothie recipe. I'm going to try it for sure!