Friday, July 23, 2010

Bee Funny!

Yesterday I was quite busy and my 10 year old son asked if he could have some watermelon.  I kept putting him off with "just in a minute", "soon", and "maybe later" 's.  He really, really  wanted some and asked me if he could just cut himself a piece.  So I said ok.  
*On a side note.  Andrew's been helping me in the kitchen since he was a toddler and knows how to use sharp knives safely.  So I do trust him in the kitchen.  

When I went to go check on him...I noticed half the watermelon gone.  But no Andrew was to be seen!  I took a look outside and this is what I saw!

I guess he really wanted watermelon!  Nice thick juicy slices!  Cut like a boy would like them :)  He did share, but I bet he would of ate the whole platterfull if I didn't find him!

I Love you Andrew!  xoxoxoxo



5 comments:

Priscilla said...

Aww. :)
Well, I don't blame him. Now I am craving watermelon!

Out of the Box into the Kitchen said...

great job andrew! that is so funny he cut half of it for himself!

Emily - faliLV said...

Haha I love it!
Emily
www.familyandlifeinlasvegas.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yummmm, watermelons.
Stopping by to say Hi.
Thank-you for linking up with the food & health blog hop again this week. You are so awesome.
Have a wonderful weekend.
http://www.lisasglutenfree.com

Paula & Skip said...

Just found your blog via bf. Love it. And Andrew is quite handsome