Friday, July 23, 2010

Awards for me! And for you!



I am so thrilled!  When I started this blog a little over 6 months ago, I had no clue what was in store for me!  Today I have 300 GFC followers, and followers who read from FB, and internet searches, I am really blown away!  I am so happy to have stumbled upon this amazing community.  I have "met" so many truly amazing people.  I also have won many awards.  I have really fallen behind in accepting them.  I feel it is so important to accept these awards as if it wasn't for all of you who read and comment on my blog it wouldn't be the blog it is today!

I have to break some award rules....sorry.  I am going to award two bloggers for each award I received.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Blog With Substance Award

The first award I would like to share with you is from Kelly at Blue Frog Legs. She has a truly amazing blog!  Please go read a recent post of hers Comfortable with the skin you are in.  And take a look around I am sure you will love it!  
Rules:
1. Sum up Your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience in 5 words: 
Love. Adore. Treasure. Family. Friends. Earth.  Ok that is 6 But I couldn't cut a word out.
2. Give this award to 10 other amazing blogs.   I am choosing
Laura at hey what's for dinner mom? , and Mandy at Peace and Craziness
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next 2 Awards are from Amy at A Foodie Fairytale.
stop by Amy's blog. She's raising money for March of Dimes by creating a cookbook with recipes from food bloggers. All proceeds benefit the March of Dimes.

The Sweet Blog Award


Rules:
1. Give this award to 10 sweet bloggers.
2. Make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you.
3. Put the award on your blog.
4. Let your nominated 10 know you’ve awarded them by leaving a comment.
I am choosing  Ally at Sweet & Savory, and Michelle at All home Cooking. All Year Long.

Sunshine Award

Rules:
1. Post the logo on blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.
I am choosing Rhonda at MotivationMamaDrama, and Julie at The going to be new me....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet Blog Award!

Another Sweet Blog Award from Holly at Living in a (Mostly) Happy SAHM World .  You must check out all her very yummy recipes!  She is also a really good meal planner too.  I need to take some tips from her!

Rules:
1. Give this award to 10 sweet bloggers.
2. Make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you.
3. Put the award on your blog.
4. Let your nominated 10 know you’ve awarded them by leaving a comment.
I am going to choose Scattered Mom at Notes From the Cookie Jar, and Kitty at Trying to Fit in a Big World -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunshine Award 

Trish at Dream house for Trish  gave me the Sunshine Award!  Same rules as above.I love Trish's style when it comes to decorating your house!  She has many fun ideas that she share with her readers!
Also she has a new and exciting blog called A Dream Body for Trish

I am choosing Kelly at Blue Frog Legs. and, Cameron at Ingenue Mom

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

The Versatile Blogger Award

Cameron at Ingenue Mom gave me the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you so much!  Check out her post Top 10 Pregnancy Tips...31DBBB
Rules:
1. Share 7 things about yourself.
2. Pass the award to 5 bloggers.

I'm passing The Versatile Blogger award to:
Holly at Living in a (Mostly) Happy SAHM World, and Amy at  A Foodie Fairytale

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sunshine Award

 My last award of the day is from Michelle at All home Cooking. All Year Long.  Thankyou so much Michelle!  Can you guess what her blog is about?  She has so many tasty recipes, please go give her a visit if you don't already follow her! “The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world.”  What a pretty quote!

Rules:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees.
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.
I am going to choose Trish's new blog  A Dream Body for Trish , and Priscilla at Blue Eyed American Girl

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow that was hard!  Note to self  - Never get behind on awards again!  Also for those who do want to know more about me...(Cause I didn't write 7 thing about me)I would like to invite you to see my second blog.  It more of a mommy blog.  I love mommy blogs and wanted to join in the fun.  I call it my little side dish of Happiness!  Sunshine and Lollipops!  (no we don't eat lollipops, I just really like the song).  Thanks for reading this very long post and I wish you all a very happy weekend!

15 comments:

Michelle said...

GOODNESS You've been busy! Congrats & thanks for the award. :)

Cameron said...

Congrats to you on all your awards!! Thanks for passing one on to me!

Rhonda said...

How sweet Angie!! Thanks for the award!!!

Kitty said...

Thank you so much for the sweet blog award! I hope tonight's post didn't make you regret it!! Ack! LOL :D THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! **HUGS**

Priscilla said...

Thanks a billion Angie!

Ally's Sweet and Savory Eats said...

Thanks for the sweet blog award!

Hannah said...

Congrats on all the awards! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

http://ourhappyhomeblog.blogspot.com

Dream House Trish said...

Congrats on ALL of those awards, wow!!! Thank you so much for honoring me with one, I also droppped by sunshine & lollipops, I love it, especially your job interview posts!!!
Cheers

Kelly said...

OMGoodness, I am speechless! Thank you so very much! I am a huge lover of your blog, and this means a lot to me, Kelly.

Sunmallia said...

Congrats! If it was not interesting people would not follow so you must be doing something right!

alicia said...

I totally know what you mean. I'm behind as we speak. Haha. Congrats. You have a fab blog.

Holly T. said...

Congrats on all of your well-deserved awards and thanks for passing one on to me - I truly appreciate it!

Michelle said...

Congrats on your bloggy awards! I love your blog, and don't ever have enough time to read it as often as I'd like to. Keep up the good work Angie!

Peace. ;)

Michelle @ http://greenearthbazaar.com

Hannah said...

Congrats on all your awards!

Kitvy said...

Congrats for all the Awards. :)