Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting To Know ME!

Happy Sunday Everyone!  I hope you are all having a nice weekend!  Here is a little bit more about me!  Enjoy!

Getting to know YOU

1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc
Flight!  Always wanted to fly!  Used to run around a field as a child and leap through the air pretending I could fly!  It was so much fun.... :)

2. The best thing I ever won is....?
Oh!  That is easy!  I won earings from RJ @ A Life Designed, By RJ


3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?
No...maybe someday. 

4. What is your favorite Summer month?
I never thought about this I love summer I like both July and August!

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?
No Hot tub choice?  I love water, all of the above! 

6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?
Camping with Jason and Kaitie when she was a baby  :)

7. What's your favorite secret bargain?
Freecycle!  Can't get any more better than that!  Andrew Birthday present!  Mind you this is something he has been wanting since last year!  He loves it so much he does the neighbors lawn too!  It was used for one season and looked brand new, getting it for free and making Andrew happy!  Priceless!



8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?

No. Don't have cable, not really into sports. 

4 comments:

alicia said...

Those are some hard questions. I would have very much the same responses though. No to worldcup and skyping for me.

Suzie Q said...

I love these posts where we get to know the author a bit more :)

Julie said...

I loved reading your answers on here and my blog. Thank you for taking the time to answer them. I too love Freecycle.
Take care Angie and have a blessed night.

Leslie {Goodbye, house. Hello, home!} said...

Loved getting to know you!
I wish I could fly, too!
I dream about it a lot!
Can I borrow your lawn man?
I apologize for not stopping by more often--been so busy! Ugh...Just read about 6 of your posts and found some yummy popovers and POMtastic! YUM! :)
I've missed you!
Hugs!
~me