Happy Valentines Day Everyone! Here is my special cheese cake brownie recipe perfect for valentines! Be careful...this is not one of my "healthy " recipes. These brownies are very addictive so if you make them make sure you have lots of people to share with!
Cream Cheese Layer
- 1pkg softened cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease your 9x13 baking dish.
- In big mixing bowl whisk eggs with sugar, and vanilla.
- Add in flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
- Melt butter and add to the mix. (do not forget to melt the butter! the recipe will not work if not melted)
- Save 1/2 of the batter, set aside
- Using a hand mixer, mix cream cheese.
- Add sugar, vanilla, and egg until blended.
- Pour mixture on to brownies
- Drop brownie mix and using a knife make swirly patterns.
- Bake at 350 for 30 mins!
Let cool before enjoying! Yummy!