Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Watch My Weight Wednesday!

My Goals this week...

1. Work out 4 times this week!  I am using the RevAbs program and using my treadmill. 
2. Keep up with my water!   I am doing well with this!
3. Keep up with portion control!  Something I haven't been watching lately.

4. Eat raw veggies every day!  Did you know eating raw veggies helps you lose weight more than eating cooked!
______________________________________________________

What are your goals this week?

This is January's blog hop! Add your old or new post below with Linky! You can post once a week.


I can't wait to see all the helpful tips/recipes/stories you have!

Please link directly to your post and not your blog URL. If you could please link back here, so that everyone can join in the fun!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Those are great goals! I have some similar ones as well. My goal is to work out 4 days this week at the gym. I've already gone three days and tomorrow morning I'll meet that goal. I'm also trying to eat raw carrots and leafy greens every day too. It's going well so far.

Keep up the good work!

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Goal this week: Y workout (weights & cardio) 3 x (M, W,F); walk the mountain...weather permitting...4x since Sun so far!!!); eat more protein daily....:)JP

Adrienne said...

I do much better with water consumption when I take a gallon or 3 liter jug to work. It helps me to see how much I need to drink. When I drink from a cup I sip all day and still have some let over.

My goal is to workout 5 days a week. I'm starting Sun....I think....no I AM!

docmench said...

eating raw vegetables is good, because some nutrients is being lost in the cooking process. On the other hand you run the risk of worm infestation, because the vegetables might be infested with larvae that are are mot visible to the naked eye.