- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves of Garlic, minced
- Pepper to taste
- Parmesan Cheese to taste(optional)
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half and remove seeds and membranes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place squash on baking dish and add 1 Tablespoon olive oil, half of the onion slices, and half of the garlic to each squash half.
- Sprinkle with a little pepper.
- Place in deep pan and add enough water to just cover the bottom of pan
- Cover pan with a lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes until the skin gives easily under pressure (using an oven mitt) and the inside is tender.
- Use a fork to pull out the spaghetti-like strands, onions, and garlic from the inside of the squash.
- Toss and Serve.
Easy Avocado Dressing! - This has definitely become my go to meal this summer, a salad drizzled with a creamy and zesty avocado dressing. It's actually quite easy and quick to mak...
4 months ago