- After you have a nice dinner of roast chicken, remove meat from carcass.
- Put the carcass into a large crock pot and fill with water. Simmer overnight on low. You can throw in any veggies in to flavor the broth...celery, onion, carrot, etc.
- In the morning strain broth and pull any meat off the bones to put in your soup and discard soggy veggies.
- Put broth in the fridge, when it cools you can skim off the fat.
- Now it is ready to use in your soup recipe!
Easy Avocado Dressing! - This has definitely become my go to meal this summer, a salad drizzled with a creamy and zesty avocado dressing. It's actually quite easy and quick to mak...
3 weeks ago