Plan to eat and keeping track.
It has been proven...By me...planning out your meals ahead of time will make dieting easier to stay on track!
Planning the night before will greatly help you stay on track.
- Write it down
- Check your kitchen for all ingredients
- Prep any food (if you have time) the night before
Keeping track (Weight loss Diary)
It is often forgetfulness (which may at times be willful or deliberate) that causes us to eat more than our plans call for.
- Record all that you eat; including snacks, unplanned desserts, even what gets left behind on junior’s plate! Everything!
- Jot down your water consumption
- Record your workouts and activities
- Each night record your thoughts on how you did that day and what you hope improve for the next day
Did I forget something?
What are your tips to help with weight loss?