Friday, December 3, 2010

Five Question Friday!




It has been awhile since I participated in 5 Question Friday, I have been so busy trying to get ready for Christmas.  I still have many things to do and buy.  But I have a free moment to participate even though it is going to be Saturday in a few short minutes  :)

1. What's on the top of your holiday wish list and why?!
My wish list is full of wishes!  My #1 would be a 10cup food processor!  My little one just can't handle a family of 4.  But my real "wish" is for a food dehydrator!

2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past?
Diamond earrings from my husband...the year we agreed not to buy gift for each other!  It was such a beautiful surprise...He is very romantic like that.

3. If you had life to do over, what would you be when you grow up?
I wouldn't want to do it all over...I like the person I am today and wouldn't change anything.  I don't think I am fully grown up yet...so I still have time to figure out what I ultimately want to be  :)

4. When do you put up your tree?
Soon!  We buy a real tree, so we can't put it up to early.  But I am so excited to get all the decorations out and decorate!!!!

5. What is your favorite Holiday?
Christmas.  I like it cause it lasts for the whole month!  It is the best time of the year!

No comments: