Friday, August 19, 2011

CSA Shares!

So blogger is being annoying(pics out of order, side ways)...but here are the pics of some of my summer shares from our CSA.  
I missed taking a pic of my 8th share. 
We are loving our CSA!  It did start out a bit small but now we are getting so much produce!  The kids are eating it up so quick!  I should tell you that our shares are half shares meant for 3-4 people.  Next year I think we may consider upgrading to a full share 5-6 people.     
10th Share
7th Share
Designed by my daughter
6th share

9th share



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures!

Priscilla said...

Looks yummy! I love the face. :)

john smith said...

Very nice blog and some of the best pictures as well, Thanks These vegetables are really good for health and considered as health weight loss diets.
Swedishdiet

Fergal said...

Really, vegetables are good for health and considered as health weight loss diets. This is really informative post about Health and Safety. Meal replacement products have gained a lot of credibility in the weight loss industry.
Health and safety policy Toronto