All you have to do is...
- Throw whole peppers on the BBQ. (no need to cut them or oil them)
- Char the skins all around.
- Put peppers in a bowl and seal them up with plastic wrap or a lid if you have one.
- Let them steam for a bit, then cool for a bit.
- Peel and deseed the peppers. (The skins will peel off so easy!)
- Pull them apart into wide sections, letting inside juices drip in the container you are storing them in.
The Winter method is to use a gas stove.
- Use tongs and char peppers with the gas burner flame. (No pan needed)
You can put them in your lasagna, on pizza, on pasta, on salad, on sandwiches, in dips, and the possibilities are endless! Try them you will be so glad you did!